- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
DXC Technology Reviews
Reviews by DXC Technology graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at DXC Technology. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The opportunity to get involved in real projects from DAY 1.
- Having the best people in the industry working along you to guide your path.
- CSC really values young professional's career development, they offer a broad range of training courses and mentoring program to support both personal and professional development of graduates.
- Work culture and approachable colleagues.
- The opportunities and diversity of work available - always feels like a new job
- The commute
- Can be bureaucratic at times.
- Big corporation slow work flow but unavoidable.
- Long hours when working on major and critical projects
- The travel! I live far from the office location, on the bright side we get to work from home.
What insiders say about…
Helping the customers in their digital transformation technically.
The structure is quite horizontal, there is no feeling that anyone is better than anyone else. There is a lot of cooperation and teamwork, and the workplace is generally very friendly and open. The out of work social aspect is not as strong, there is not a massive social scene, but this is being worked on, and the social scene that exists is very open and welcoming.
Its very thorough.
Question related to academics, SAP, Information System, IT Strategy and Process Optimization
Focus on the aptitude and academics, project the best field of interest.
Company is extremely flexible...I work long hours though...normally 70+ (this is my choice)
Free AFL tickets
Personally my mentor is excellent, and I communicate and get along with them very well. The other mentors that I have had have also been excellent.
Formal training can be lacking, however informal on the job training is great
If you perform past your KPIs then you will be able to be considered for promotion
A number of employees, including the Australian Managing Director, are involved in the charity projects, which CSC does support. There are often charity initiatives being driven by regional leadership councils etc.
Open, sufficient, humble, dress code is semi-formal
Reduce excess printing.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
IRIR is a leading global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems.