- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
DXC Technology Reviews
Reviews by DXC Technology graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at DXC Technology. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The opportunity to get involved in real projects from DAY 1.
- Having the best people in the industry working along you to guide your path.
- CSC really values young professional's career development, they offer a broad range of training courses and mentoring program to support both personal and professional development of graduates.
- Work culture and approachable colleagues.
- The opportunities and diversity of work available - always feels like a new job
- The commute
- Can be bureaucratic at times.
- Big corporation slow work flow but unavoidable.
- Long hours when working on major and critical projects
- The travel! I live far from the office location, on the bright side we get to work from home.
What insiders say about…
Like I mention, it's slow process but opportunities are promising.
The culture is good - people are very open and helpful which creates a very nice environment. The managers are always open and supportive, regardless of their position. The culture outside of office hours is also great with lots of events - Friday night drinks, Social Club events, Footy Day morning tea etc.
I have gone through several interview processes and assessments: 1. Phone Interview, 2. Online Assessment, 3. Assessment Centre, 4. Three on one Behaviour Interview, 5. One on one Interview with the business lead
There were questions about my previous experience (professional and volunteering experience), my career goal (what i would like to achieve in next 5 years) and my interests.
It is really important to set up your career goal and be clear on it (what you enjoy the most, what you are good at and what you would like to achieve or become in next 5 - 10 years).
Have control over own schedule, 7.5 hours/day.
Pay is very good for graduates
My manager and my mentor are very much accessible and I regularly interact regarding my professional development and work.
Extensive online portal for training to pick up new skills. Ability to attend company-funded workshops
I don't think at the level of a grad, moving upwards is easy.
I work with many women in leadership, we have interests groups within the org dedicated to promoting Women in IT, LGBT, etc.
We do charities. I have personally been involved in and volunteered at, on behalf of the company, a charity event called Half The Sky to raise money for orphans in China.
Dress code would be along the lines of business casual. Location of office is good. We have one office in the city and one in Macquarie Park.
I don't have great experience in this area, but there is a strong push to reduce the amount of printing that we do.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
IRIR is a leading global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems.