- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
DXC Technology Reviews
Reviews by DXC Technology graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at DXC Technology. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The opportunity to get involved in real projects from DAY 1.
- Having the best people in the industry working along you to guide your path.
- CSC really values young professional's career development, they offer a broad range of training courses and mentoring program to support both personal and professional development of graduates.
- Work culture and approachable colleagues.
- The opportunities and diversity of work available - always feels like a new job
- The commute
- Can be bureaucratic at times.
- Big corporation slow work flow but unavoidable.
- Long hours when working on major and critical projects
- The travel! I live far from the office location, on the bright side we get to work from home.
What insiders say about…
Monitoring and fixing issues related to SAP and B2B integration
The structure is quite horizontal, there is no feeling that anyone is better than anyone else. There is a lot of cooperation and teamwork, and the workplace is generally very friendly and open. The out of work social aspect is not as strong, there is not a massive social scene, but this is being worked on, and the social scene that exists is very open and welcoming.
I have gone through several interview processes and assessments: 1. Phone Interview, 2. Online Assessment, 3. Assessment Centre, 4. Three on one Behaviour Interview, 5. One on one Interview with the business lead
There were questions about my previous experience (professional and volunteering experience), my career goal (what i would like to achieve in next 5 years) and my interests.
It is really important to set up your career goal and be clear on it (what you enjoy the most, what you are good at and what you would like to achieve or become in next 5 - 10 years).
Quite flexible, hours worked can fit around tasks assigned
CSC offers employee discount card that allows employees to purchase movie tickets/others in discounted price. There are weekly offers to get free AFL tickets as well.
Great performance feedback
Global Project Management Framework (cut-off version of PMP) Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI certificate)
I don't really have any experience in this, but it seems reasonable.
Great diversity, we have a council for each of the minority groups. Huge focus on women in leadership
Ability to work from home, wheelchair accessible, able to work from any office if required.
A number of employees, including the Australian Managing Director, are involved in the charity projects, which CSC does support. There are often charity initiatives being driven by regional leadership councils etc.
The office space is open plan, and is well set up. The location is quite good, close to the Melbourne CBD but not in it. The dress code is usually business casual unless you are meeting a client. And there is a casual Friday.
Reduce excess printing.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
IRIR is a leading global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems.