- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
DXC Technology Reviews
Reviews by DXC Technology graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at DXC Technology. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The opportunity to get involved in real projects from DAY 1.
- Having the best people in the industry working along you to guide your path.
- CSC really values young professional's career development, they offer a broad range of training courses and mentoring program to support both personal and professional development of graduates.
- Work culture and approachable colleagues.
- The opportunities and diversity of work available - always feels like a new job
- The commute
- Can be bureaucratic at times.
- Big corporation slow work flow but unavoidable.
- Long hours when working on major and critical projects
- The travel! I live far from the office location, on the bright side we get to work from home.
What insiders say about…
I am currently working in a team bidding for new business. This involves a tasks such as writing responses, creating cost models and helping design solutions for clients.
The structure is quite horizontal, there is no feeling that anyone is better than anyone else. There is a lot of cooperation and teamwork, and the workplace is generally very friendly and open. The out of work social aspect is not as strong, there is not a massive social scene, but this is being worked on, and the social scene that exists is very open and welcoming.
Assessment Centre, Formal face-to-face interview and phone interview
Why CSC, what are my strength and weaknesses
CSC employees are committed to work for 37.5 hours. CSC provides flexible working hours (this may vary or depend on the nature of projects).
Free tickets to Footy games
Personally my mentor is excellent, and I communicate and get along with them very well. The other mentors that I have had have also been excellent.
Extensive online portal for training to pick up new skills. Ability to attend company-funded workshops
I don't really have any experience in this, but it seems reasonable.
We do charities. I have personally been involved in and volunteered at, on behalf of the company, a charity event called Half The Sky to raise money for orphans in China.
CSC has many offices across the regions in Australia and Global, which are located in all major cities. They provide modern office facilities and many meeting rooms that employees can work together. Employees generally dress business Monday to Thursday and casual dress on Friday.
Reduce excess printing.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.