- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
DXC Technology Reviews
Reviews by DXC Technology graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.4GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at DXC Technology. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The opportunity to get involved in real projects from DAY 1.
- Having the best people in the industry working along you to guide your path.
- CSC really values young professional's career development, they offer a broad range of training courses and mentoring program to support both personal and professional development of graduates.
- Work culture and approachable colleagues.
- The opportunities and diversity of work available - always feels like a new job
- The commute
- Can be bureaucratic at times.
- Big corporation slow work flow but unavoidable.
- Long hours when working on major and critical projects
- The travel! I live far from the office location, on the bright side we get to work from home.
What insiders say about…
Helping the customers in their digital transformation technically.
Older culture slow to move
Phone interview followed by an Group Assessment Centre
Describe yourself using a random photo; How much do you know about the Company? What are your aspirations?
Have an open mind and be willing to try any business unit/area within the company.
CSC does have a flexible work policy. I come into the office 4 days a week around 9-5, however this can vary during peak periods. I also work from home once a week so it's a good balance.
CSC offers employee discount card that allows employees to purchase movie tickets/others in discounted price. There are weekly offers to get free AFL tickets as well.
Transitions are in place (i.e. UXC acquisition), things are overloaded and communications are getting slow.
Global Project Management Framework (cut-off version of PMP) Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI certificate)
I don't really have any experience in this, but it seems reasonable.
I work with many women in leadership, we have interests groups within the org dedicated to promoting Women in IT, LGBT, etc.
Lots of fundraisers and donations made to communities
The office space is open plan, and is well set up. The location is quite good, close to the Melbourne CBD but not in it. The dress code is usually business casual unless you are meeting a client. And there is a casual Friday.
Reduce excess printing.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
IRIR is a leading global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems.