- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at DXC Technology
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 17 reviews9.0 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
I work with many women in leadership, we have interests groups within the org dedicated to promoting Women in IT, LGBT, etc.
It seems to be a diverse company to me. The company has ethnic diversity, although it could be greater, and it has a strong program for women in leadership. I have not seen any examples in the workplace of any discrimination.
Just in the Young Professional group, I think we're doing extremely well.
Very diverse - there's lots of different support groups and groups in general that you can be part of
Great diversity, we have a council for each of the minority groups. Huge focus on women in leadership
Dedicated groups to support minorities and other groups in need
What does your company do to attract applicants from less privileged backgrounds?
Ability to work from home, wheelchair accessible, able to work from any office if required.