Interns/Graduates will have the opportunity to work across the Ecolab Finance function where you will gain valuable work experience in Financial Accounting, Financial Services and Financial Planning & Analysis. Project work will be assigned in conjunction with day to day work tasks.
You will be assigned a manager and mentor and have opportunity to visit various Ecolab customer locations and manufacturing facilities.
- Complete projects as directed by the Finance Director
- Build and maintain professional and friendly relationships with external and internal customers.
- Build and maintain professional and friendly relationships with other members of greater Finance and Administration team.
- Participate in all training sessions and meetings conducted within Finance and Administration.
- Ensure full compliance with the stated policies and procedures of Ecolab
- Adhere to company and customer OHS policies, procedures and rules and follow safe work practices.
- Capability to plan effectively and to carry out plans in a timely and efficient manner;
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Confidence to question the authenticity of the information provided;
- Relationship builder with both internal and external customers;
- Driven to succeed in all aspects of role.