Interns will have the opportunity to work across the Ecolab Finance function, gain valuable work experience in Financial Accounting, Financial Services and Financial Planning & Analysis. Project work will be assigned in conjunction with day to day work tasks.
Interns will be assigned a manager and a mentor for the 10 week program.
Opportunity to visit various Ecolab customer locations and manufacturing facilities.
Upskill your spreadsheet and accounting software knowledge and experience.
Potential to progress into full time graduate role
- To complete an allocated project or projects over a predetermined period.
- Participate in various aspects of Ecolab and Finance and Administration to broaden experience and development.
- Complete projects as directed by the Finance Director
- Build and maintain professional and friendly relationships with external and internal customers.
- To build and maintain professional and friendly relationships with other members of greater Finance and Administration team.
- Participate in all training sessions and meetings conducted within Finance and Administration.
- Ensure full compliance with the stated policies and procedures of Ecolab;
- Adhere to company and customer OHS policies, procedures and rules and follow safe work practices.
- Capability to plan effectively and to carry out plans in a timely and efficient manner;
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Confidence to question the authenticity of the information provided;
- Relationship builder with both internal and external customers;
- Driven to succeed in all aspects of role.