- Competitive salary + annual incentive
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
' Not only is Elders a local community, but it's a national community'
– Kate Woodbridge, Farm Supplies Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Support Officer/Farm Supplies Sales Representative, you will be the first person our clients see when they interact with Elders in this combined role. As the backbone of the branch, your expert product knowledge and customer service skills will enable you to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, including finding new opportunities for them to explore. Supported by the Elders network, you will be provided with the tools necessary to take clients through the end-to-end sales process and to learn and grow your career.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including:
- Providing expert administrative support to the team, allowing the branch to develop and foster professional relationships
- Providing support in all areas of the sales process as well as running the office
- Processing sales and performing sales quotes
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, recommending the Elders range of products and services that will strengthen the growth of their business
- Proactively source new business to achieve KPI's and targets
- Supporting inventory management, including in stocktake and dispatch
- Creating promotional and marketing materials for the branch to actively promote the Elders brand
- Working with the Elders team to allow clients to explore new innovative opportunities
- Maximising promotional opportunities, including helping at field days and community events
- Assisting with expense management to ensure the branch is operating effectively
WHO AM I?
To excel at Elders, you:
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative and results-focused working environment
- Are smart, resourceful, forward thinking and embrace technology
- Are passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Have a keen eye for detail and a background in business administration
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with current and future clients
- Have a proven track record in sales, including retail skills
- Understand agriculture seasons
- Have a driver's licence. A forklift licence is preferred however we can support you to obtain one.
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For further information please contact Wayne Shawcross, Branch Manager on 0419 834 650.
Applications close on Friday 31 July 2020. Please note applications may be reviewed and progressed prior to the closing date.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.