Working full time for approximately 6 weeks over your summer break is the best way to gain insight into your future career.
Working in an inclusive team-orientated environment, you'll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You'll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
Summer Internship positions are often available in
- SMSF Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Institutional Equities
- Software Development
What's on offer
- practical, real-world experience and training
- a professional client-focused work environment
- close working relationships with our highly-qualified, specialist teams
- preferential consideration for our graduate program and casual positions
- a fun, dynamic and collaborative work environment
We'd love to hear from you if you're
- In your penultimate year of study for an Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- A dynamic team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Interested in applying knowledge to real-life situations
Applications for our 2020/21 Intern Program are now closed. Register your details at https://www.eap.com.au/careers/register-your-interest/ to receive an email when applications for the 2021/22 program open.