- Kick-start your career as a Graduate or get ahead whilst you complete your degree
- Work regionally for Australia's fifth largest Accounting Firm
- Access industry leading learning and development
As a Graduate or Undergraduate joining our Business Advisory division in Stawell you will be provided the opportunity to contribute and complete meaningful work from day one. You will be responsible for supporting organisations through their financial life cycle, ensuring they meet their business needs in complex market environments.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
What you will gain:
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development
- A culture that values work life balance
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Financial support to undertake your CA qualification
- The opportunity to be part of inclusive and diverse workplace, partaking in frequent social and networking events
- A fast-track to a Graduate role
- A flexible working arrangement around your study with an organisation that values work life balance
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to complement your degree
- Hands on experience working for a top 10 global accounting firm with access to an international network of experts
- Study support, including paid study leave
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse culture, partaking in various social activities and networking events
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have completed or are currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Business/ Commerce majoring in Accounting
- Are collaborative and who thrive in a team
- Possess a strong business acumen
- Display enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring.
- Have consistently strong written and verbal communication skills.