We are a global ICT organization headquartered in Japan. Our philosophy is shaping tomorrow with you, meaning we constantly pursue innovation and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We’d like to invite you to share in this experience.
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for graduates to join our Corporate Functions. We are hiring across Finance, Business Systems and Human Resources.
- Graduates in Finance will gain expertise in accounting knowledge and gain experience in management and tax accounting. Graduates will learn elements of Finance and key business processes.
Business Systems (Sydney)
- Graduates will work in role similar to a Data Analyst and will gain expertise in business data interpretation that will provide the business with information designed to guide and assist the business decisions and improvement initiatives.
Human Resources (Melbourne)
- The graduate will work with our HR Business Partner and Talent Program Lead to gain exposure to both these areas and support programs of work. The graduate will gain exposure to generalist human resources activities by providing advice to line managers around policy and employment matters.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with Majors that may include Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics and Human Resources.
- Achievement oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career;
- Interest in Innovation and digital technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally;
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning;
- Have enthusiasm and positive mindset;
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines and;
- Committed to working as part of a team.
These positions will be located in Macquarie Park, Sydney and Melbourne CBD. Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at time of application.
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.