We are a global ICT organization headquartered in Japan. Our philosophy is shaping tomorrow with you, meaning we constantly pursue innovation and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We’d like to invite you to share in this experience.
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for graduates to join our IT Architecture team across Australia and New Zealand. As the graduate you will be a key support for your direct team, and work on dynamic projects by providing input to the business approval process to make recognised technical contributions to the business. You will be able to identify risk models and enhancements to make opportunities to win business with our customers. As the graduate, you will also be involved in the design of large scale, leading edge IT solutions and exposure to work alongside skilled professionals for major clients.
The streams we are hiring for include:
- Co Creation and Innovation - Sydney
- Graduates will work with the wider team to provide specialist co creation capabilities in the pursuit of solving customer challenges through emerging technology innovation
- Partner Architecture – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra
- Graduates will work with the architect team to provide deep technology specialism across selected strategic partners and key technologies to effectively enable the business with market leading skills and capabilities
- Pre Sales Architecture – Sydney, Melbourne
- Graduates will work closely with the sales team to provide enterprise and technology architecture leadership in the development of compelling solutions to support growth, resigns and major pursuits
- Account Architecture – Sydney, Brisbane,
- Graduates will provide enterprise architecture leadership to existing customers, to ensure a consistent delivery of architectures for current and future states
As part of the 18 month program starting February 2020, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Technical analytical and critical thinking
- Understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- IT best practice and understanding of leading digital technologies
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Business analysis and presentation skills
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with Majors that may include Computer Science, Security, Cloud, IT, Engineering and Analytics;
- Achievement oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career;
- Interest in Innovation and digital technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally;
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning;
- Have enthusiasm and positive mindset;
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines and;
- Committed to working as part of a team.
These positions will be located in Macquarie Park, Sydney, Melbourne CBD, Barton (ACT) and Brisbane CBD. Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at time of application. Candidates for ACT need to have a citizenship at time of application.
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.