- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by GE graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at GE. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The people, the opportunities, the environment.
- Highly flexible with working arrangements, with the option to work from various office and from home. Offers many opportunities to move to different locations for work.
- Huge amount of training provided to us both technical and soft skills.
- Intelligent, hard-working team. Flexible working hours.
- Friendly co-workers.
- Convoluted processes, out of date internal websites still online.
- The company is very large which can sometimes lead to difficulty in finding specific people required.
- Nothing comes to mind!
- Early morning/late night conference calls.
- Difficult to understand how the organisation works in terms of organisational structure.
What insiders say about…
Speaking with stakeholders, coding.
We have a very flexible office; we have recently changed to an agile workplace which has increased work flexibility. While a very large company, senior leaders frequently participate in mentorship programs and are always approachable. The company encourages functional and cross-functional teamwork across various levels of the hierarchy.
3 interviews - online tests - online questions and resume submission.
Depending on your manager, very flexible with hours if the work gets done, including working from home arrangements. Busy periods dictate long hours though.
Many discounts on movies, groceries etc.
Managers in your team are very approachable.
As part of our first six months in the grad program we travel to Shanghai for an intensive two-week training program. This focuses on both technical accounting/finance training, interaction with senior leaders and development of soft skills.
Corporate Audit Staff is the next leadership program after graduates complete their two years. It is a career accelerating program where you go around to different GE businesses and countries performing consulting projects and audits for four months at a time.
I think they are quite flexible and quite international. Everyone is quite respectful.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...At ANSTO you will work with some of Australia's brightest minds & have the opportunity to shape a career that matches your talent, goals & interests.