- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by GE graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at GE. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The people, the opportunities, the environment.
- Highly flexible with working arrangements, with the option to work from various office and from home. Offers many opportunities to move to different locations for work.
- Huge amount of training provided to us both technical and soft skills.
- Intelligent, hard-working team. Flexible working hours.
- Friendly co-workers.
- Convoluted processes, out of date internal websites still online.
- The company is very large which can sometimes lead to difficulty in finding specific people required.
- Nothing comes to mind!
- Early morning/late night conference calls.
- Difficult to understand how the organisation works in terms of organisational structure.
What insiders say about…
Currently working on ERP implementations and CMS data migrations.
Be open to relocating and working with various people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
I have a flexible work schedule that accommodates my lifestyle and as a result makes me happy.
They are good.
Fairly well. A lot of the senior management team are just walking around the office.
On my graduate program, I have a three-month program on Foundations of Finance with two weeks in Shanghai, one week overseas training in controllership then six separate courses on other finance specialties including commercial finance, supply chain etc. Also, leadership training in the US.
Corporate Audit Staff is the next leadership program after graduates complete their two years. It is a career accelerating program where you go around to different GE businesses and countries performing consulting projects and audits for four months at a time.
There is high promotion of diversity.
We have a large volunteers network with frequent opportunities to get involved. We also provide ongoing financial support to several groups and initiatives.
Open plan/modern agile workplaces. The informal dress code policy dictates that so long as its respectful, you can wear it (i.e. we can dress authentically).
Using GE's cloud platform 'Predix', big data is used to optimise fuel efficiencyJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...At ANSTO you will work with some of Australia's brightest minds & have the opportunity to shape a career that matches your talent, goals & interests.