- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by GE graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at GE. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The people, the opportunities, the environment.
- Highly flexible with working arrangements, with the option to work from various office and from home. Offers many opportunities to move to different locations for work.
- Huge amount of training provided to us both technical and soft skills.
- Intelligent, hard-working team. Flexible working hours.
- Friendly co-workers.
- Convoluted processes, out of date internal websites still online.
- The company is very large which can sometimes lead to difficulty in finding specific people required.
- Nothing comes to mind!
- Early morning/late night conference calls.
- Difficult to understand how the organisation works in terms of organisational structure.
What insiders say about…
Currently working on ERP implementations and CMS data migrations.
We have a very flexible office; we have recently changed to an agile workplace which has increased work flexibility. While a very large company, senior leaders frequently participate in mentorship programs and are always approachable. The company encourages functional and cross-functional teamwork across various levels of the hierarchy.
Very efficient process. I had 1 AC, 1 interview with HR and 1 interview with a finance manager.
Questions were focused on my future career plans and assessing whether I had the qualities to become a leader at GE.
Be yourself, there is nothing worse than trying to sell something you're not!
I can work to any schedule I like, provided I provide the outcome I need to and engage with the company as needed.
About average for internship pay.
Free lunches, work phone.
Internal communication can at times be unclear.
It's been good and interesting. There has been a range of different skill workshops.
Corporate Audit Staff is the next leadership program after graduates complete their two years. It is a career accelerating program where you go around to different GE businesses and countries performing consulting projects and audits for four months at a time.
I think they are quite flexible and quite international. Everyone is quite respectful.
There are affinity networks dedicated to gender equity, indigenous rights, disability assistance and more. I have recently become a member of the GE Women's Network.
Currently moving into brand new office which is very sleek. Informal dress code is business/casual.
GE provides technologies such as wind farms to reduce carbon emissionsJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...At ANSTO you will work with some of Australia's brightest minds & have the opportunity to shape a career that matches your talent, goals & interests.