- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at GE
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 11 reviews9.6 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
I believe there is a great culture and attitude towards diversity at GE. I have never seen or heard any conversation that would suggest otherwise, and conversations are always geared towards positive change in diversity-related discussions.
Intern, North Sydney
We have recently become WGEA certified workplace, we have strong support for different diversity groups (e.g. the GLBTA Alliance, Womens Network), with executive support for each of these diversity groups.
There is high promotion of diversity.
The workplace is very multicultural, however 3/4 of the workforce is male.
I think they are quite flexible and quite international. Everyone is quite respectful.
Have many affinity networks including GLBTA, Women's Network etc.
They have affinity networks that accommodate these goals.