- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at GE
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 11 reviews8.7 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
I can work to any schedule I like, provided I provide the outcome I need to and engage with the company as needed.
Intern, North Sydney
Can work from home which is great!
Graduate, Sydney, NSW
My work hours change depending on the time of the year. There are some periods when it is particularly busy and longer hours are required, but then during quieter periods we are encouraged to reduce our hours as compensation. The company is flexible in that if you have appointments, other commitments, etc., they are very understanding. Further, we can work from home if need be to accommodate other aspects of our life.
Very much dependent on the manager.
Very flexible. Able to work from home etc.
Very flexible work hours, very result oriented.
Very flexible. I can work from home/any other office location.
Depending on your manager, very flexible with hours if the work gets done, including working from home arrangements. Busy periods dictate long hours though.
I have a flexible work schedule that accommodates my lifestyle and as a result makes me happy.