What do we need you to do?
- With support lead local Marketing execution of the ANZ innovation and renovation projects (NPD)
- Lead Digital Media Communication Strategy & Execution
- Lead Social Media planning and execution
- Manage the internal marketing systems and processes e.g. Artwork approval
- Contribute to the execution of shopper marketing strategies
- Support the execution of sponsorships, sampling, experiential etc.
- Manage the A&P tracker to budget
- Track, measure and report on total brand & competitor performance
- Various task as requested by the manager including trade samples, photography, website maintenance
What sort of person do we need?
To be successful in this role you are an open, candid and innovative Assistant Brand Manager able to demonstrate the traction you have gained through strong implementation experience gained in market to date.
You will also have the following:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and influencing skills to ensure significant internal and external relationships (written and verbal).
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail, and can identify creative and flexible solutions to problems, adapting to change.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to analyse and summarise data into insights
- Proactively demonstrate initiative, seeking opportunities to learn and develop in order to expand contributions and add value.
- Ideally 3-4 years' experience within FMCG in a marketing assistant, ABM or similar role. Sales experience will be viewed favourably but not required. We are also happy to train up a star 'up & comer'
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce preferred