- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by GHD graduate employees
- GHD provide a workplace that I feel comfortable in. It enables me to be myself and produce my best work.
- Range of opportunities, training and development, social aspect, people
- Amazing company culture and encouragement to push yourself.
- Great people, interesting work
- The great people, it is a fun place to work. Lots of variety in the work that you do, working for a big company you are able to be challenged and take on bigger projects.
- "Reasonable overtime" is up to 45 hours per week. Not exclusive to GHD, its common in all consultancy environments. Can be a high stress job.
- Lots of people, easy to become just a number.
- The work is utilisation based - slow periods can be concerning, as you are meant to be hitting utilisation targets
- The long working hours when multiple proposals are due on the same day.
- My team currently has structural issues re skill levels so that there are very few mid career people to dedicate enough time in developing graduates as the senior/principal engineers are often to busy/expensive to do so.