- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by GlaxoSmithKline graduate employees
- It is truly values-based and therefore draws people who have a genuine desire to improve people's health and lives.
- The support that I have received right from the start. And the opportunities that I have presented to me.
- The people you work with and the relationships you have the opportunity to develop
- Lovely culture and people. Everyone is supportive and encouraging. The work can be quite challenging which aids with development.
- at the end of the day I go home knowing we made a positive impact on people's lives
- You need to be quite persistent in order to gain exposure to other areas of the business outside your department.
- The matrix is quite large, so it can be difficult to know who to consult with. Some processes seem overly complicated.
- Out-dated IT systems ensure some administrative activities are time consuming.
- Large number of meetings to work around.
- Some parts of the role was very administrative and was tedious but necessary at times.