The Grant Thornton Difference
Grant Thornton is a different kind of advisory firm. Whether you are starting your career as a graduate or school leaver, Grant Thornton can help you to stand out from the crowd. We provide audit, tax and business advice solutions to mid-size businesses. We’ve got the personal touch which larger firms often lack, and our local and global networks are the envy of our smaller competitors.
At Grant Thornton, talented people are at the heart of our strategy. They drive our success across more than 130 countries that we operate in globally. We have more than 1400 people contributing in offices throughout Australia and all of them are not only heard – they have a chance to make a real difference.
It’s not simply our size or strength that enables your growth, it’s also the local, values-driven approach that thrives within our organisation. You’ll see it in the way people make themselves available, regardless of hierarchy or title. You’ll see it in the relationships of deep understanding that we build with our clients and the breadth of services we can provide.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
Our firm is driven by The Grant Thornton Difference, which gives all our people a dynamic and supportive environment. This difference is underpinned by the following elements:
- Our culture: we celebrate the breadth of experiences and perspectives that people bring to our organisation – especially their passion and creativity. We learn from each other, and then collaborate extensively to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Bring your whole self: we don’t think you should have to separate your ‘personal’ self from your ‘work’ self. We welcome the individuality of our people and know that a broad and diverse mix of team members enriches our workplace and enables us to do more for our clients.
- Growing you: our team members have access to unique training and leadership opportunities. We offer a comprehensive CA support program, including mentoring, paid study leave and extensive support materials. Our team also benefits from high-quality learning programs through the Grant Thornton Academy which are designed and facilitated by our people for our people.
- Pushing the boundaries: we understand that for our people to learn and grow, they may need to move outside of their comfort zones. We offer local and global mobility, as well as a variety of roles, projects and clients to keep you engaged and progressing in your career.
- Growing our communities: as people, we don’t work in isolation. We’re part of communities that often require our assistance. Through the Grant Thornton Foundation, our people make a valuable contribution and take part in rewarding experiences.
At Grant Thornton we have a genuine interest in unlocking your potential for growth and supporting you as you develop your career.
Check out our website to find out a little more about us and what we can offer you to help kick start your career.