Commencing in September, you'll get a great understanding of how we go about meeting the needs of our clients.
Our graduate program is designed to:
- Prepare you to become an exceptional lawyer
- Ease the transition from university to work
- Provide you with a range of legal experience
- Teach you more than just technical skills
Skills and Responsibilities
- Completion of law degree or equivalent qualification by September 2018
- Commitment to delivering excellent client service through understanding the client context, building relationships, and taking a commercial approach
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals and groups across the office to support the delivery of outcomes
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia and be able to commence full time employment in September 2018.