- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Herbert Smith Freehills Reviews
Reviews by Herbert Smith Freehills graduate employees
- - The networks I am building from the amount of talented people I come into contact with - The steep learning curve; we are constantly being challenged and pushed - The branding associated with my workplace
- The high calibre of the training you receive and the respect you are treated with by all staff.
- Working on great matters with great people.
- I am empowered to grow and take responsibility right from the get-go. There are numerous opportunities for mentoring and development, both legally and commercially.
- Working with the best minds in the legal industry and working with sophisticated clients.
- The long hours and high pressure environment.
- Hours can be long when busy.
- Sometimes the hierarchy can mean work is not provided to you in the most timely way.
- Irregular hours and lack of control of workflow.
- Sometimes there are long hours and late nights but that is to be expected when working at a top tier commercial law firm.