- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Honeywell graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 9 graduates working at Honeywell. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 9 responses.
- The emphasis on Graduate development through both soft skills and technical on the job training whilst working on large projects.
- The variety of the work and the challenging nature of the work
- Pay, Flexible hours.
- Opportunity to travel for work and training and having offices all over the world give you a chance to work anywhere
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Not enough graduates and the work is a bit single tracked
- Lack of jobs, uninteresting work
- Being a large corporate there are a number of policies and procedures that can get frustrating
- Limited creativity/stimulation in the office environment
- A lot of work delegated to graduates can be a bit daunting at times.
What insiders say about…
The role requires using network systems to support Honeywell software applications such as EBI and DVM which are part of the enterprise applications for building management systems.
Limited effort/forward thinking put in to making the physical space people friendly. Culture driven by individuals organising social events outside of work hours. Graduate program offers excellent culture for new recruits by bringing all together in both social and office contexts
Resume, online tests, assessment centre, individual interview, and offer phone call
Motivation behind joining the company, knowledge of company products, behavioral questions, and plans for the future.
Do your research and ask genuine and interesting questions.
They are quite flexible with hours worked and I only have to work late every now and then
Can improve on true compensation.
Managers are easily accessible but haven't really had any mentoring.
Online, Internal and External training provided. Needs approval from managers and subject to workload.
There are definite avenues to move up the company
They hire the right people for the jobs. Everyone though who is employed is treated equally.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...