- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Honeywell graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 9 graduates working at Honeywell. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 9 responses.
- The emphasis on Graduate development through both soft skills and technical on the job training whilst working on large projects.
- The variety of the work and the challenging nature of the work
- Pay, Flexible hours.
- Opportunity to travel for work and training and having offices all over the world give you a chance to work anywhere
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Not enough graduates and the work is a bit single tracked
- Lack of jobs, uninteresting work
- Being a large corporate there are a number of policies and procedures that can get frustrating
- Limited creativity/stimulation in the office environment
- A lot of work delegated to graduates can be a bit daunting at times.
What insiders say about…
Project Engineer. Typical day involves providing engineering design on projects, collaborating with Builders and Consultants, review provided information to help engineer our design, contribute to wellbeing of all stakeholders onsite by making safety observations, preparing variation reports for Finance team, etc.
Limited effort/forward thinking put in to making the physical space people friendly. Culture driven by individuals organising social events outside of work hours. Graduate program offers excellent culture for new recruits by bringing all together in both social and office contexts
There were a lot of steps to go through but it wasn't too bad
My background and experience as well as examples of challenges I've faced and how I overcame them
Think of examples from you past experiences that would be relevant to the job you are applying for
Working hours are flexible, however a lot of hours are expected to complete task.
Very good. They pay a good rate p/a for a graduate engineer and the line of work is quite varied as well.
A lot of benefits; Honeywell has its own benefits program for discounts and such. Can claim a lot of things back such as kilometres when travelling to site, using the company car for work purposes
Great mentors, reach out at senior level and they will help
Various training is on offer but recent financial situations have limited these opportunities. The soft skills training has been beneficial with a range of personal and interpersonal skills covered.
There are definite avenues to move up the company
They try to do their best to attract young female engineers as this a bit hard due to the nature of the field itself, rather than the company. As far as ethnicity and other things go they are pretty diverse and treat everyone equally.
They provide some form of sponsorship that will help applicants from less privileged backgrounds get a good standing for themselves.
Part of a Peer Focus Group which aims to improve working conditions and social constructs of the working culture
Main office in Melbourne is quite modern, clean and well maintained. Site office on construction site can be a bit rough.
Very good. They try to reduce their carbon footprint wherever and whenever they can by putting in measures and also using their expertise in building management to reduce building costs.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...