- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Honeywell graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 9 graduates working at Honeywell. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 9 responses.
- The emphasis on Graduate development through both soft skills and technical on the job training whilst working on large projects.
- The variety of the work and the challenging nature of the work
- Pay, Flexible hours.
- Opportunity to travel for work and training and having offices all over the world give you a chance to work anywhere
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Not enough graduates and the work is a bit single tracked
- Lack of jobs, uninteresting work
- Being a large corporate there are a number of policies and procedures that can get frustrating
- Limited creativity/stimulation in the office environment
- A lot of work delegated to graduates can be a bit daunting at times.
What insiders say about…
Liaising with sales and engineering teams provide energy efficient, productive solutions for buildings.
Limited effort/forward thinking put in to making the physical space people friendly. Culture driven by individuals organising social events outside of work hours. Graduate program offers excellent culture for new recruits by bringing all together in both social and office contexts
There were a lot of steps to go through but it wasn't too bad
My background and experience as well as examples of challenges I've faced and how I overcame them
Think of examples from you past experiences that would be relevant to the job you are applying for
They are quite flexible with hours worked and I only have to work late every now and then
The company pay is based on international performance in the business and so though locally we may be doing well we may not see much reward. Small one off rewards are given though for certain situations.
Various discounts at retailers. Social events. Graduate training overseas for NZ graduates to train in Australia.
My manager is approachable and friendly
Great training on soft skills (general life/business skills) from the graduate program
I am not so sure. I have focused on my graduate development which leads into the full role after completion. From there my understanding is limited. There is a senior engineering role and management roles.
Company ensures a fair hiring process - background is not taken into consideration. Apprentice program provides young people with good opportunities to start work early
They run a lot of volunteer initiatives and support any volunteer work put forward by their employees. They also have a special kind of program for this kind of work to support the employees.
Current situation is a bit cramped due to need for certain facilities for a large project. Dress code is business dress but without full suit jackets and smart casual Fridays
There are policies in place yet more emphasis is on safetyJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...