- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Honeywell graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 9 graduates working at Honeywell. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 9 responses.
- The emphasis on Graduate development through both soft skills and technical on the job training whilst working on large projects.
- The variety of the work and the challenging nature of the work
- Pay, Flexible hours.
- Opportunity to travel for work and training and having offices all over the world give you a chance to work anywhere
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Not enough graduates and the work is a bit single tracked
- Lack of jobs, uninteresting work
- Being a large corporate there are a number of policies and procedures that can get frustrating
- Limited creativity/stimulation in the office environment
- A lot of work delegated to graduates can be a bit daunting at times.
What insiders say about…
The role requires using network systems to support Honeywell software applications such as EBI and DVM which are part of the enterprise applications for building management systems.
Limited effort/forward thinking put in to making the physical space people friendly. Culture driven by individuals organising social events outside of work hours. Graduate program offers excellent culture for new recruits by bringing all together in both social and office contexts
Online interviews, face to face, group interviews
Give an example of a time where you demonstrated good attention to detail, etc.
Know the company well. Study the website
Very flexible work arrangements.
Offering pay above the average for graduates
My manager is approachable and friendly
They offer a wide range of training programs on various areas.
Promotion depends on the opportunities available at that time. I do not have a clear idea of this yet as I have not thought this far.
They hire the right people for the jobs. Everyone though who is employed is treated equally.
Part of a Peer Focus Group which aims to improve working conditions and social constructs of the working culture
Main office in Melbourne is quite modern, clean and well maintained. Site office on construction site can be a bit rough.
Very good. They try to reduce their carbon footprint wherever and whenever they can by putting in measures and also using their expertise in building management to reduce building costs.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...