- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at Honeywell
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 10 reviews8.6 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
They hire the right people for the jobs. Everyone though who is employed is treated equally.
They try to do their best to attract young female engineers as this a bit hard due to the nature of the field itself, rather than the company. As far as ethnicity and other things go they are pretty diverse and treat everyone equally.
There a wide range of different people and cultures who I work with
What does your company do to attract applicants from less privileged backgrounds?
Company ensures a fair hiring process - background is not taken into consideration. Apprentice program provides young people with good opportunities to start work early
They provide some form of sponsorship that will help applicants from less privileged backgrounds get a good standing for themselves.