At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- This role is suited to someone with no more than 5 years of experience.
The Contract Management Specialist will be responsible for the collation of billing data from multiple sources, analysis, preparation and verifying accuracy of billing. Being Sydney-based, this is a client-facing role with frequent interfacing with senior management or executives in IBM and external client organisation.
The Contract Management Specialist's stakeholders include:
- Account team Executives
- Extended Delivery team
- Finance Manager
- Project Management
- Technical support for billing solution
- Westpac client
- Consolidate technical data inputs from multiple teams and prepare billing reports
- Understand and apply complex billing rules and different pricing models
- Advanced data analysis
- Develop a good understanding of end-to-end architecture, delivery environment and processes to quickly identify risks or issues which have downstream impacts on the billing deliverables
- Assist in troubleshooting process or data issues and liaise with technical support, SDM, SIL, teams, project management, executive or client teams to identify and fix or drive to resolution the corrective actions
- Verify billing accuracy, investigate variances and resolve anomalies as required, and work with extended IBM teams and clients to drive root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Provide analysis and support to senior executives for billing queries
- Similar roles include: billing administrator, data administrator, billing business analyst
Eligibility: Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
Start date: Immediate
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- High degree of advanced Excel skills (ie pivot tables, functions, vlookup etc).
- Excellent English language skills – comprehension, written and spoken
- Ability to work with an extended team (billing, delivery, finance, operations) locally and globally
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills, particularly with complex situations
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to take challenges
- Documentation and process management skills
- Requires minimal management supervision
- Experience in dealing with IBM management, executives and clients at senior level
- Process improvement and automation experience
- Be able to work under pressure to meet monthly deadlines
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.