Are you keen to start your career at one of the largest tech companies in the world? IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) provides future ready IT infrastructure and outsourcing to our clients! GTS encompasses several areas of focus, including Infrastructure Services Delivery, Client Management, Service Lines (Sales) and Technical Support Services (TSS).
Graduate Program Offerings:
- Targeted training
- Rotation program
- 6 monthly assessment and performance feedback
- Formal Mentoring program
- Structured skills and career development
- Monthly professional development forum
- Recognition event for top performing Graduates
- Peer support through the Graduate Network
What skills will I need?
- MS Office Experience and Lotus Notes
- Understanding of Infrastructure environments, platforms installation and configuration.
- Experience in working in a project team environment, ideally in IT infrastructure
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding customer relationship skills
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication.
- High degree of analytical ability & creativity in resolving problems
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
Relevant work experience in one or more of the following: knowledge or experience with technical infrastructure such as network, server or storage technologies; work or university experience in infrastructure installation, implementation, design, or support; project management or leadership experience; sales experience; or systems support.
Types of Roles Include:
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Infrastructure Solution Designer
- Account Technical Solution Manager
- IT Architect
- IT Specialist (in networking, security, server or storage technologies)
- Technical Support Specialist or Systems Support Specialist
- Systems Administrator
- Unix Systems Administrator
- Tivoli Automation Specialist
- Wintel Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Junior Project Coordinator
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Graduates must be an Australian or New Zealand Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Have at least a credit average at university.
- A tertiary degree from an AU/NZ University, having completed last subject no earlier than 2017.
- Have no more than 2 years (full time) relevant work experience
- Must be able to travel