YOUR ROLE AS A HARDWARE ENGINEER INTERN
As a Hardware Engineer Intern you will;
- Learn what it means to be an Engineer in a real-world environment
- Develop your knowledge of algorithm complexity, professional design, and writing fluent code
- Have the freedom to find your niche within the firm and excel
- Enhance your knowledge of our business model
- Build key relationships across our trading and technology teams
A few reasons why this is your future internship;
- Develop your technical skills
- Work on meaningful and challenging projects
- Learn to work at a place where creativity, teamwork and innovation are recognized and rewarded.
- Secure a graduate position before actually graduating.
As a Hardware Engineer Intern at IMC you will be supported by a mentor who will oversee your projects and professional development. You will have access to pair programming and code reviews, not to mention our incredible social activities and events.
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER
Great relationships are based on an exchange, the give and the get. Here we get straight to the point;
The Give – what you'll need to bring
- In penultimate year of your study
- Bachelor or Masters in Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and desire to solve complicated problems programmatically;
- Must have proficient experience in Verilog, VHDL or other RTL programming (additional software experience is a plus; Python, C++, or similar);
- Willingness to interact and work closely with non-engineers in a constantly changing environment;
- Willingness to be a team player, at IMC we're in it together.
The Get – what we'll give you
- Meaningful and challenging projects with actual hardware development – at IMC we get straight into it, real work from day one
- Housing in Sydney
- 10-week structured program
- The support to succeed – training programs, mentors
- Compensation – highly competitive salary, accommodation (and costs) taken care off
- Fun work environment – social activities, cool office with great people.
- Possibility for a Graduate offer."