- Macquarie Park Location
- Key role in ensuring contractual compliance
- Friendly and supportive team of Business Reporting Analysts
- Up to an 15 Month Contract
This position will suit an experienced Administrative Analyst or graduate looking for an opportunity to gain experience within a structured professional environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in administrative duties and in the creation of monthly performance reports.
- Perform data entry and associated administrative tasks to support processing of information, reporting and improvement of processes.
- Work collaboratively within the team to analyse business data.
- Implementing quality assurance measures as required to ensure the
- Advantageous is tertiary qualification in Business, Finance, Accounting or IT.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Experience communicating complex concepts to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong MS proficiency and sound communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to work to structured deadlines.