GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
- Highly unique and varied role, monthly allowance provided!
- Global organisation with well supported internal training
- Part Time, flexible days; Monday - Friday Office hours
Apply your academic graphic design skills in a corporate workplace in this Multimedia and Communication Internship.
International SOS – The Company
International SOS is the world's leading medical and travel security risk services company. International SOS cares for subscriber clients across the globe, from more than 850 affiliated locations in 90 countries. Our expertise is unique: more than 11,000 employees at these locations are led by over 5,200 medical & healthcare professionals and 200 security specialists.
Training and intern activities
- Support the Medical Information & Analysis team's multi-media coordinator in creation and medical information materials
- Assistance with Layout / design and formatting of documents (Posters, information sheets, presentations) (word, PDF, ppt)
- Maintenance of knowledge repository (SharePoint)
- Overall assistance to the team with business related duties.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Intermediate level in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
- Academic experience in MS Office including Word and PowerPoint with formatting skills
- Ability to work from brand guidelines and existing templates
- Academic experience designing material across print and digital channels
- Basic understanding of design – layout and composition
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Supportive, collaborative & friendly culture
- Daily breakfast and fruit delivered twice a week
- Break zone with kitchenette, TV and sofa
- 5 minutes' walk to Macquarie Park train station
- 20 minute walk/ 5 minute drive to Macquarie Shopping Centre
Please apply online now attaching your resume and cover letter
Offers of employment will only be made upon a satisfactory and successful criminal history check which will form part of the recruitment and selection process.