INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
- Perfect for new graduates or Operations Coordinators looking for a change
- Solution oriented work with assisting people in challenging and life threatening situations all over the world.
- Work with a talented global team with a diverse range of cultural and professional backgrounds.
- 13 hour shifts; 24/7 roster; working 7 days per fortnight!
Work in our regional Assistance Centre providing 24 hour medical and travel assistance to our corporate members and travel insurance customers.
You will work alongside a passionate team of medical and security experts, to deliver high quality medical, security and travel telephonic and logistical services to our members.
- Solution oriented work with assisting people in challenging and life threatening situations.
- A structured career progression framework and supported internal training and development.
- Work with a talented team with a diverse range of cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Shorter working weeks with 13 hr shifts on a rotating 24/7 roster (Full time: Approximately 7 shifts per fortnight. Part time: 4 shifts per fortnight.) Ability to work nights essential.
- Self-motivated and proactive, demonstrating initiative, embrace feedback and can work autonomously.
- Communicate effectively by listening, showing appropriate empathy and adapting your communication style to the situation in order to provide high quality customer service.
- High level of organisational skills and eye for detail.
- Ability to use computer software and equipment to quickly and accurately complete tasks under time pressure (often while multi-tasking)
- We have an extensive induction period of 8 weeks; our next induction starts on the 30th September 2019. Induction hours are 8 am - 4.30 pm; Monday – Friday.
- Supportive, collaborative & friendly culture
- Be part of our community (Free Gym onsite, monthly BBQ and more)
- Genuine career progression, supported by management.
- Free underground and off street parking
- 5 minutes' walk to Macquarie Park train station
- 5 weeks of annual leave which you will be encouraged to take!
International SOS is the world's leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. We have over 11,000 dedicated professionals operating in hundreds of locations globally.
As a fast moving, pioneering company with an impressive track record of growth we have built an enviable reputation for the quality of our services.
**All suitable applicants may be subject to a mandatory criminal history check as part of the recruitment and selection process. Offers of employment will only be made upon a satisfactory and successful criminal history check.**
International SOS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ISO9001
Don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by - Apply now attaching your CV!