The role will have you working in our subsidiary International Health and Medical Services.
- Key role in ensuring contractual compliance
- Friendly and supportive team of Business Reporting Analysts
- Macquarie Park Location
- Up to 15 Month Contract
Based at our offices located in Macquarie Park, the Junior Business Analyst works as a member of the Performance Management Team within IHMS to provide essential data, performance analytics, interpretation and summary reports. This position is responsible for ensuring a high level of contract performance KPIs are continuously maintained, and work to support the business through improving business processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the creation of monthly performance reports
- Provide regular operational reports to sites to enable them to meet required performance levels and other compliance obligations.
- Scrutinise performance reports, determine the causes of non-compliance and the effect of remediation.
- Answer staff queries regarding performance measures including queries on the operational reports they receive.
- Tertiary qualifications preferred.
- Proven analytical experience and ability to deliver performance improvements using operational measures and KPIs.
- Experience communicating complex concepts to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong MS proficiency and sound communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to work to structured deadlines.