- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
IP Australia Reviews
Reviews by IP Australia graduate employees
- Relaxed atmosphere, secure job.
- Self-paced learning.
- Flexibility to work from home, very good WHS support, APS benefits for higher super and overall more favourable conditions.
- Enjoyable work, nice people and workplace flexibility.
- The flexibility in working hours.
- 100% computer work.
- Somewhat repetitive tasks, 100% desk job, sometimes frustrating legal aspects.
- Quite a lot of the work does not involve working in a team so this may not be a job for everyone.
- Not hands-on/practical work, desk job.
- As an examiner I encounter regular challenges including having tight timeframes to perform certain tasks, making it important to work in a very timely, efficient and methodical way.