- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by IR graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at IR. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Flexibility, great culture, comfortable environment, a lot of hands-on opportunities for interns and graduates
- Constantly learning new software development techniques and technologies. Extremely friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Enjoyable work, very related and similar to my degree and what I expected working in the industry to be like. Very relaxed atmosphere, friendly environment and flexible hours.
- Not very well known among other students/peers
- Nature of the work changes frequently so it is hard to get momentum/expertise
What insiders say about…
Software development in primarily C++, Perl and C# on a performance monitoring software. Technologies used varies depending on current project we are working on.
We have monthly drinks and celebrating birthdays across the whole development.
The easiest way to get hired is to be a qualified software engineer and a friendly, relatable person. So long as you know fundamental programming practises, skills and theories you should do fine.
8 hours per day not including lunch. Don't mind working overtime if required though
Pay is average or slightly below average as compared with similar software companies. Bonus is based on how the company is performing as well as R&D KPI.
Monthly company lunch and drinks. Free fruit (daily).
There are performance reviews conducted on a periodic basis, There are bi-weekly meetings with team leads to discuss how each team member is going.
Training is mostly done informally. This is currently being re-vamped, but during my time it was mostly skills and familiarity with coding and process
Upward mobility towards management is difficult as there are few openings. One may still specialize and excel as a software developer specialist however.
The company will hire anyone as long as they are able to meet our criteria and they can conform to our culture.
Our graduate program is open to everyone.
We have company policies set in place, we hold certain events such as harmony day to acknowledge our multicultural diversity.
Excellent location (North Sydney), adequate space. Kitchen facilities, and accessible to shops and food. VERY relaxed dress code which is excellent
Not familiar with company having plans in place to reduce carbon emissions.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Google hires bright, curious people from many different fields who are all united by wanting to do cool things that matter.
IntelInnovation isn’t easy. Or quick to come by. So we continually search for tomorrow’s technology and the brilliant minds to create it. Come join us!