- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Ixom graduate employees
- I find the environment and team that I work with are very supportive and interesting. I feel comfortable around them which improves my work experience and productivity.
- The culture and people is friendly and inviting. Everyone is willing to help and answer my questions.
- You gain exposure to a lot of classical engineering systems, and also get the chance to work on new and creative solutions to problems.
- 1. The chance to practice a commercial/sales role although I graduated with an engineering degree. 2. The role has allowed me to build my confidence in facing clients and maintaining relationships with them.
- The volume of work is often stressful and can result in unfinished/forgotten work.
- Coordination of work between other employees and departments can sometimes be challenging, but this is a fairly normal thing. You just have to be organised and patient.
- I wish that more feedback was provided on my performance, this would help with confidence in the workplace.
- 1. Insufficient training, it was stressful at the beginning as I didn't know what was important/ what wasn't, hence unable to prioritise and schedule my task. It got better later on.