- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Corporate Social Responsibility at Ixom
- Average rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, based on 8 reviews8.0 / 10
What projects/initiatives does your employer run and what have you worked on personally?
The company runs a grants system aimed at benefiting organisations and charities. It actively encourages its employees to become involved in such organisations/charities.
Graduate, Mt Maunganui
As a company that produces potentially dangerous chemicals, we have to be very open and considerate of our impact to both the community and the environment, and it is taken very seriously here. We also donate to local charities, and I recently attended a launch event for a corporate charity club.
One of the latest is the Remote Aboriginal Swimming Pools Project (RASPP), the Remote Aboriginal Swimming Pools Project aims to work in consultation with communities to run safe, efficient and effective aquatic facilities and to meet the needs and expectations of the communities. There are also numerous volunteering opportunities open to employees. I haven't worked on any as I am still focus on learning the business operations of the company, but will start applying for them next year.