- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at Ixom
- Average rating for Management, based on 8 reviews9.0 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
I have enjoyed both of my managers this far within the company. My current manager has taken a large interest in my personal development and future and often offers both short-term and long-term guidance.
Graduate, Mt Maunganui
The managers on site are all very helpful and available if you need technical or business related advice. It sometimes feels like there is a little bit of a disconnect between upper management at head office and the sites, however this is only at certain times.
My manager is easily approachable and makes time to listen and offer help/direction
Graduate, Tauranga (NZ)
My manager is a fantastic mentor.
My manager is new to the role hence have little experience interacting with graduates. The company just started the graduate program two years ago, hence it is a learning experience to them as it is to us. What makes it good is that they are open to feedback and are accessible.