- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Training & Personal Development at Ixom
- Average rating for Training, based on 8 reviews7.4 / 10
Please describe the training programmes at your company and tell us what skills you've picked up.
I have not overly been exposed to formal and informal training. I have taken one course in project management which was not very informative. I have undertaken a fire safety course which was valuable. Lastly, I took part in an advanced driving course which I found extremely useful. I believe I could benefit from participating in more training.
Graduate, Mt Maunganui
I am quite satisfied with the training offered by the company, I've attended a pump training course courtesy of the company, and many more internal training sessions. I'm also about to complete forklift training.
HAZOP basic and leader training. First aid & CPR training.
There's no formal training, but plenty of informal training. I'd say it would be ideal for graduates who has a general picture of who they want to be and is proactive in educating themselves. Please note the company just started its graduate program 2 years ago, and for that i'd say they are doing really well.