- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Training & Personal Development at Ixom
- Average rating for Training, based on 10 reviews8.4 / 10
Please describe the training programmes at your company and tell us what skills you've picked up.
HIRAC training, safe work practices and procedures including fire safety and working in hazardous environments, office ergonomics and self care.
A lot of external courses relevant to role and responsibilities
E-Learning material - explains business operations and processes.
The informal training is sub par on site, with little attention put towards it. The formal training however is phenomenal. I have been to a 2 day Pumps training course, a 2 Day HAZOP training course and a Move 4 Life training course. I really valued the content I learned in each course which are very applicable to the work I do.
I've taken a pump training course and have gotten my forklift licence at the company's expense. Generally the training is good, but it also depends where you're located (site vs head office).
Most of the training I have received has been on the job training, I have been given simpler tasks to perform with time to think about it and given larger tasks over time.