Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator/Administrator to join the ANZ TA team, this role can be based in either Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane.
We are offering a unique opportunity to an experienced and ambitious Administrator who is passionate about people and would like to develop a future career in recruitment. This role supports and partners with the national TA team and ensures all recruitment administration requirements are met throughout the full recruitment cycle. You will be working across a variety of large scale projects and disciplines providing effective and efficient administration and coordination support.
- Working with the TA team on developing and maintaining talent pipelines across disciplines to meet ongoing project manpower needs
- Assisting TA Leads with creating requisitions, posting online advertising, reviewing applications and assist in delivering recruitment campaigns
- Plan, arrange and attend campus and office based recruitment events, including our Jacobs Go and Graduates Programs
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, articulating our culture, purpose and student opportunities
- Collecting candidate documentation and adding to Taleo
- Undertaking reference checks if required
- Formulating, extending and following up on offers
- Rejecting candidates and closing requisitions
- Assisting the TA Managers with weekly and adhoc recruitment reporting
- Coordinating and tracking agency candidate submissions as required
- Taleo and LinkedIn database searching
- Providing general day-to-day administrative and coordination support to the TA Managers & Leads that will include transactional activities such as printing, document collection and filing, correspondence, meeting and interview bookings, escorting candidates etc
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator in a Consulting Engineering or similar environment
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders and business leaders
- Strong attention to detail with professional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Taleo and Oracle or other recruitment and HR systems
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service with sound organisational skills
- Friendly team player who is comfortable working autonomously and prioritising workload in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible in approach to work whilst able to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. Achieve more with a global brand.
Apply online by clicking on the link below.