- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Culture at Jetstar
- Average rating for Culture, based on 9 reviews9.4 / 10
Please describe your company's culture both in the office and after hours. Let us know about the structure and hierarchy, cooperation and teamwork, and socialising amongst colleagues.
People are extremely friendly and helpful in AND out of the office.
No matter what role or position you have, everyone is treated equally and fairly. As a grad i feel like I have been a part of my team and the company for 5 years due to the energetic attitudes and friendly faces!
Jetstar's culture is great. The way the office is designed you may be sitting next to a senior manager or a head of. Most people are easily approachable, friendly and always willing to help. It does not matter where you are in hierarchy of the company, everyone's opinions, decisions etc. are highly valued. Team work is very important and its one of the key components that Jetstar lives for. To do what you need to do; team work is heavily reliant and everyone works extremely well in most cases.