- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Application Process & Interviews at Jetstar
- Average rating for Recruitment, based on 9 reviews9.0 / 10
Please describe the interview process and assessments.
1) Online application 2) Video Submission 3) Phone Interview 4) Assessment Centre 5) final interview & presentation
3-4 interviews, including phone interviews, assessment centre, and 1-1 interviews. stressful (as you can imagine) but worth it for the end-result
Prior to the assessment centre there was a video interview followed by a phone interview. At the assessment centre a group interview and individual interview were held. Post the assessment centre, a final interview and presentation were required.
What questions were you asked in your interviews?
Do you have any specific tips and advice for candidates applying to your company? How would you recommend they best prepare?
1) Know what Jetstar's Values are. 2) Be yourself.
Practice standard answering techniques but don't have all your answers already prepared. Be yourself.
I think, with the nature of the role, be confident, be yourself, don't be someone you are not, be confident, a team player, friendly and most importantly understanding.