- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
J.P. Morgan Reviews
Reviews by J.P. Morgan graduate employees
- High salary, graduate training in New York
- Fantastic culture, big emphasis on personal growth and plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility.
- Good support from fellow team members
- In my first year with J.P. Morgan I was sent on two international trips as part of my training. We had the opportunity to build an international network and build enduring relationships with my globally located peers.
- Endless resources to improve skills and great network of peers.
- Extremely long work hours
- Overly restrictive company rules surrounding trading outside of work, second businesses etc.
- At the very beginning the learning curve could be considered steep.
- Hierarchy limits my ability to get exposure to clients.
- Working at such a large firm often means long and bureaucratic processes for what sometimes seems like simple tasks.