- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at J.P. Morgan
- Average rating for Management, based on 13 reviews7.2 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
Very accessible and they all make good mentors in my experience
Managers are friendly Senior management are friendly
I have had excellent relationships with not only my direct managers, but the more senior leaders in the firm.
Accessible but time is limited. Feedback isn't as frequent as hoped.
Depends on the manager - the managers in my team are good mentors and I have never felt shy to ask any questions relating to my development / background behind why we are completing certain work for clients.
Managers do make time for their employees when possible. They definitely do consider their people to be their biggest asset. However, in the day-to-day routine/hustle of things, sometimes the appreciation can get lost. Need to be actively encouraging and not only when it's most convenient.