- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at J.P. Morgan
- Average rating for Salary, based on 13 reviews7.9 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
New hires are given no information on how bonuses work. Additionally, there is no indication of expected career progression (nor the salary raises involved with promotion).
Pay and bonuses are on par or exceeding of industry standards.
Pay is good for the amount of experience. Bonuses are less than what I had expected at a junior level.
Entry-level base salary is attractive and probably in the mid to top range of the market based on my role. Difficult to gauge bonuses as I haven't received my first one.
Pay is on average, but I have not yet received my bonus so I cannot properly comment
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
Discounts at a vast array of retailers
Discounts to major retailers in Australia
International trips for training programs.
Superannuation is robust. Moving expenses are paid for.
Dinner and Taxi after 8pm - not unusual though.