- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Kane Constructions Reviews
Reviews by Kane Constructions graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Kane Constructions. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- The team environment. Everyone works together to achieve the same goal, the staff are all friendly and make you really feel apart of a team and not just a number
- Quick learning curve, exposure to multiple facets of the company mean you are a functioning member of the team and not just performing menial tasks. Site teams take genuine interest in helping you better understand concepts and ideas to improve your knowledge.
- Everyone works in a team together
- At times high workloads can be difficult, but not impossible to manage - particularly if you are still undertaking study.
- Communication sometimes may lack
- Nothing Really
What insiders say about…
Task I am/hve been involved in include on site coordination, writing scopes, letting/negotiating contracts, assessing and processing progress claims, issuing claims.
Team based, had working culture - everyone is focused on the task at hand. The flat management structure ensures that the Directors are active in the business, and there isn't multiple levels of mid/top tier management. Good social opportunities out of work hours if you are interested
Do not be afraid to ask questions. It will provide you with a better insight into the job role and what is required.
The industry as a whole works long hours, superiors are considerate and flexible however
As with most construction companies, pay and salary is directly correlated to our own achievements, merit, and work ethic - being paid to learn is a plus.
The managers make great mentors. I couldn't speak highly enough about my past mentor. I was paired with someone who challenged me enough without overwhelming me, and we set goals for me to achieve over a course of time. The opportunity to have a mentor is an extremely valuable tool, they really do take the time to teach you and make sure you understand what it is your doing
Kane does provide a wide range of programmes that can be undertaken to further your knowledge. This includes but is not limited to: - WHS Cert IV - Jobpac - Microsoft Project - Excel etc As a result of these training, I have acquired a more in-depth and sound knowledge of how to utilise and implement these programs.
Dependent on your own drive, aptitude and work ethic. There is no set time for progression, it's up to you to drive that process.
Diversity was one of the main reasons why I chose to work for Kane Constructions. Women are respected and have been recognised and awarded for their hard work. The company is diverse with employees ranging in different age groups, genders, backgrounds and experienceJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
LendleaseAt Lendlease we create the best places. Whether that’s funding a project or developing and constructing state of the art buildings and infrastructure.McConnell Dowell is the Creative Construction Company building better communities through safe, smart, efficient infrastructure.