- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Kane Constructions Reviews
Reviews by Kane Constructions graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Kane Constructions. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- The team environment. Everyone works together to achieve the same goal, the staff are all friendly and make you really feel apart of a team and not just a number
- Quick learning curve, exposure to multiple facets of the company mean you are a functioning member of the team and not just performing menial tasks. Site teams take genuine interest in helping you better understand concepts and ideas to improve your knowledge.
- Everyone works in a team together
- At times high workloads can be difficult, but not impossible to manage - particularly if you are still undertaking study.
- Communication sometimes may lack
- Nothing Really
What insiders say about…
I enjoy the company of those that I work with
The industry as a whole works long hours, superiors are considerate and flexible however
EOF dinner for the estimating team, quaterly drinks, invitations to NAWIC, site team functions, social club events, subcontractors awards night
Highly accessible. Always around for a chat, definitely approachable. Annual performance reviews allow time for feedback.
I started in the estimating cadet program, having no experience estimating whatsoever. However I graduated from the program after 6 months, with a better understanding of how to read drawings, learnt how to measure multiple projects, built confidence speaking to subcontractors and answering their queries and overall built up confidence in myself
Dependent on your own drive, aptitude and work ethic. There is no set time for progression, it's up to you to drive that process.
Diversity was one of the main reasons why I chose to work for Kane Constructions. Women are respected and have been recognised and awarded for their hard work. The company is diverse with employees ranging in different age groups, genders, backgrounds and experienceJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
LendleaseAt Lendlease we create the best places. Whether that’s funding a project or developing and constructing state of the art buildings and infrastructure.McConnell Dowell is the Creative Construction Company building better communities through safe, smart, efficient infrastructure.