- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Kane Constructions Reviews
Reviews by Kane Constructions graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Kane Constructions. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- The team environment. Everyone works together to achieve the same goal, the staff are all friendly and make you really feel apart of a team and not just a number
- Quick learning curve, exposure to multiple facets of the company mean you are a functioning member of the team and not just performing menial tasks. Site teams take genuine interest in helping you better understand concepts and ideas to improve your knowledge.
- Everyone works in a team together
- At times high workloads can be difficult, but not impossible to manage - particularly if you are still undertaking study.
- Communication sometimes may lack
- Nothing Really
What insiders say about…
Team based, had working culture - everyone is focused on the task at hand. The flat management structure ensures that the Directors are active in the business, and there isn't multiple levels of mid/top tier management. Good social opportunities out of work hours if you are interested
Do not be afraid to ask questions. It will provide you with a better insight into the job role and what is required.
7 am to 6 pm on average. This will depend on University commitments, however I have have never been knocked back if I've needed time for classes or to study.
Yes, we have direct access and are directly mentored.
I started in the estimating cadet program, having no experience estimating whatsoever. However I graduated from the program after 6 months, with a better understanding of how to read drawings, learnt how to measure multiple projects, built confidence speaking to subcontractors and answering their queries and overall built up confidence in myself
After 6 months of being in the estimating cadet program, I have now progressed into a Contracts Administrator role on my first site. The great benefit of working with this company is that if you express an interest in a certain area/role they will support you and help you get thereJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...McConnell Dowell is the Creative Construction Company building better communities through safe, smart, efficient infrastructure.