- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by KordaMentha graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.3GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at KordaMentha. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The people I work with and the variety of work.
- The people are fantastic, jobs are interesting and different every time, opportunities to go to different offices in the firm if your job requires it.
- Great cultural environment and team. Placed on a range of engagement which allows me to gain knowledge about an array of industries.
- Flexibility with personal and extracurricular requirements (i.e. leave, sickness etc.)
- The culture is fantastic. All employees are very intelligent, result orientate and, most importantly, friendly.
- Can sometimes be long hours
- At the start of every job, it can be a bit hectic and overtime would be required.
- The review process
- Long hours with average pay, can have negative connotations with insolvency,
- Not enough meeting rooms and break out rooms for internal and external meetings.
What insiders say about…
Work is always varied. I could spend one day in court the next facilitating the transfer of a few million dollars.
Very positive environment, friendly and encouraging colleagues. Lots of after work social functions.
Online assessment followed by a series of interview (both online and in person)
What do I think I could offer to the firm? Whether I would be willing to travel at short notice.
As flexible as a normal professional services firm. We are given 3 days study leave for the CA which is not always seen. My work hours can be very long when reports are due.
Large amount of free networking events, taxis, tickets to games.
I would consider most of the leadership team to be 10/10 for their interaction with the staff but there are some notable issues with certain management team members not valuing the lower level staff.
KM business school offers a range of training to various team members. I haven't had a chance to attend any yet. I have been to a two-day insolvency skills course and an intermediate excel skills course.
At this stage, it is hard to tell how easy it is to move up the ranks due to only being at the company for a short time. Promotions are based on a competency model.
We simply hire the best person for the job, no matter the sex, age, race etc. Very flexible with family issues, sickness, children etc.
Nothing as such, however they are not discriminated against. An interesting background and determination in achieving your goals will reflect positively, so less privileged backgrounds can even be a bonus!
The firm is very activity in social events, fundraisers and local issues. We are encouraged to attend fun runs and other fundraisers and be aware of social issues locally. The Townsville office donated and attended the Townsville 24 hill walk in support of suicide awareness, the 5 and 10 km fundraiser runs, the step-tember fundraises and many other events.
I have been to the Townsville, Brisbane and Melbourne offices and they are all in the best locations in each of the cities. They are all bright, open and welcoming. The dress codes in Brisbane and Townsville are semi-casual whilst Melbourne seems more formal.
Recently added a new recycling initiative.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...