- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by KordaMentha graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.3GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at KordaMentha. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The people I work with and the variety of work.
- The people are fantastic, jobs are interesting and different every time, opportunities to go to different offices in the firm if your job requires it.
- Great cultural environment and team. Placed on a range of engagement which allows me to gain knowledge about an array of industries.
- Flexibility with personal and extracurricular requirements (i.e. leave, sickness etc.)
- The culture is fantastic. All employees are very intelligent, result orientate and, most importantly, friendly.
- Can sometimes be long hours
- At the start of every job, it can be a bit hectic and overtime would be required.
- The review process
- Long hours with average pay, can have negative connotations with insolvency,
- Not enough meeting rooms and break out rooms for internal and external meetings.
What insiders say about…
General admin level running of a business tasks and basic insolvency related tasks.
Very positive environment, friendly and encouraging colleagues. Lots of after work social functions.
Behavioral based, quite easy. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Tailor your cover letter and CV to the company; read the website and few publication (depending on which team you're applying for) and just make sure you're prepared and know how to answer behavioral based questions.
KordaMentha is very flexible with working hours and is happy for staff to make up hours if they have commitments elsewhere. I very rarely work longer than an 8 hr. work day.
I have received two bonuses in my two years which I appreciated very much. I think the graduate pay is very low, considering I was earning more working in retail before I completed a bachelor degree. When I was promoted at the end of my first year with the company the pay didn't go up as much as I thought it would. I understand that KordaMentha pays in line with the industry standards though.
Tickets to sport games offered on occasion.
Each employee has a mentor and we meet regularly to discuss a variety of topics. Performance feedback and recognition is something KordaMentha does really well.
The Grad week was an inclusive package which gave us a in depth overview of what we will experience in the industry.
Senior staff assist us in strengthening our skills and knowledge, and promotions are always given where deserved.
We simply hire the best person for the job, no matter the sex, age, race etc. Very flexible with family issues, sickness, children etc.
Nothing as such, however they are not discriminated against. An interesting background and determination in achieving your goals will reflect positively, so less privileged backgrounds can even be a bonus!
The firm is very activity in social events, fundraisers and local issues. We are encouraged to attend fun runs and other fundraisers and be aware of social issues locally. The Townsville office donated and attended the Townsville 24 hill walk in support of suicide awareness, the 5 and 10 km fundraiser runs, the step-tember fundraises and many other events.
The dress code varies depending on the city, however, professional/formal dress code is the usual. The office spaces are great, all have been updated/renovated and are located in the City.
Recently added a new recycling initiative.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...