- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by KordaMentha graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.3GradAustralia surveyed 17 graduates working at KordaMentha. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 17 responses.
- The people I work with and the variety of work.
- The people are fantastic, jobs are interesting and different every time, opportunities to go to different offices in the firm if your job requires it.
- Great cultural environment and team. Placed on a range of engagement which allows me to gain knowledge about an array of industries.
- Flexibility with personal and extracurricular requirements (i.e. leave, sickness etc.)
- The culture is fantastic. All employees are very intelligent, result orientate and, most importantly, friendly.
- Can sometimes be long hours
- At the start of every job, it can be a bit hectic and overtime would be required.
- The review process
- Long hours with average pay, can have negative connotations with insolvency,
- Not enough meeting rooms and break out rooms for internal and external meetings.
What insiders say about…
Work is always varied. I could spend one day in court the next facilitating the transfer of a few million dollars.
The office can easily transition between working hard when required and then taking a short break for general conversation. Everyone gets involved. The open plan office means that you're able to assist and gain assistance from anyone at any time, while continuing to learn by listening to senior staff discuss relevant issues.
Behavioral based, quite easy. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Tailor your cover letter and CV to the company; read the website and few publication (depending on which team you're applying for) and just make sure you're prepared and know how to answer behavioral based questions.
On the whole, the work hours are not overly bad and quite flexible (I.e. if you have an appointment, you are able to attend and make up the hours later). There will be times when you are working well in excess of your required hours such as when a large/trading job comes in, but in down time, it is easy to leave at 5.
Happy with the pay and bonus structure.
Networking events are extremely varied and are very common. They are usually really fun too! The firm support development and there are always training courses available.
All of my managers have an open door policy and are always willing to make time to discuss any queries or issues.
The firm offers training courses each year at the business school and they cover a variety of topics. I have attended Excel training and the ARITA introductory to insolvency course, completed the CPA insolvency modules and started my CA in the first year of my employment.
If you work hard and fulfil your duties you will be promoted annually
KordaMentha hires the best candidates rather than sticking to a quota of male:female ratio etc. Despite this, we have a fairly even mix of males and females. The company is very flexible with maternity leave and parents can work flexible hours to assist with looking after children.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...