- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by KPMG graduate employees
- Excellent training provided.
- Great experience working with a wide variety of large corporate clients
- Regular client contact, lots of autonomy and responsibility, working amongst a talented team, variety of audits means every day is different
- Variety of work and great team. Always being challenged to jump in the deep end and learn as I go (can go well :P)
- The training provided is first class, the people you work with are inspirational, the friends you make are lifelong and the clients you work with and experiences you have are exceptional and are of unrivalled quality.
- Occasional long hours.
- Busy season is about to begin and that will mean working greater hours than is normally appropriate.
- Reward and recognition, few inter-division networking opportunities
- tedious tasks and sometimes long hours
- Being expected to do very long hours at occasion.