Our Kraft Heinz International Graduate Program will develop you into a future leader of our company. The program is designed for top talent who seek a performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy, ambition, hard work and passion.
Commencing January 2022 in our Melbourne and Auckland offices, our 12-month program will see you will join an ANZ cohort of other ambitious Graduates. You will learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, work across a range of functions including Sales, Foodservice, Commercial Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Operations and People & Performance and travel to our sites to see exactly how our products gets made. As a Kraft Heinz Graduate you will be adding value as a full-time employee from day one; doing real work and delivering real results.
Designed to broaden your knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, the 12-month program includes:
- Functional Bootcamp with hands-on induction into all the different functions to provide you with the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz
- Field Sales placement to live and breathe our value of being consumer obsessed
- Delivering a Business Project with real business impact
- Business Placement where you will develop a deep understanding of one of our functions
At the conclusion of the 12-month program, Kraft Heinz Graduates will be placed into functions across our company where they can add immediate value.
What we'll give you
- International exposure – You'll be part of an Australia & New Zealand cohort, as well as our broader International Management Trainee Program
- Permanent contract – from the commencement of the Graduate Program
- Training & Development – intensive training and exposure to different business units
- Mentorship & support – you will learn from our strongest leaders, with your own dedicated mentor and buddy
- Highly competitive benefits
What we're looking for
- Bachelor or Masters Degree completed in 2020 or 2021 – Business, Commerce, Marketing, Finance, Economics, and Accounting are advantageous, however, this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full, ongoing working rights in Australia or New Zealand at the time of application
- Willingness to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities / rural areas or countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
Bring your appetite for more!
Applications close 9:00 AM (AEST) Monday 22nd March – apply now!