Hiring grads with degrees in: Law & Legal Studies
We are the leading supplier of end to end document and digital solutions to the legal industry. Our team are on the front line of complex litigation cases and national class actions every day. We communicate with the top lawyers in the jurisdictions in which we operate, helping them find solutions to manage their cases more smoothly and cost effectively.
Law In Order recently opened offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and India, and this trend is set to continue potentially offering our employees on-going opportunities both to progress their career and travel.
Some facts about us:
- 260 employees
- 47 languages
- 4 countries – Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India
- Providing solutions to over 2,000 law firms, corporations and government agencies in Australia
The legal profession is rapidly changing and law graduates need to have many strings to their bow. Not only do you need to be commercially saavy and often have qualifications in other areas, but you need an understanding of technology and new ways of practising the law:
- Courts are demanding documents only in electronic format to encourage efficiencies during hearings.
- eTrial services for remote witnesses are an increasing phenomenon.
- eDiscovery has created enormous efficiencies for complex litigation, particularly with the rise of class actions.
Law In Order can offer law graduates an opportunity to learn first-hand about these changes and new technologies, making them a valuable asset to the profession.
The team at Law In Order have had the opportunity to be involved in some of the largest and most exciting legal cases in Australian history. Our staff played have key roles in discovery and court document preparation, and were also present in the courtroom during moments that changed the legal landscape. Their unique skills and expertise played a vital role in the smooth running of these cases.
Depending on the path that you choose to take with Law In Order, you could have the opportunity to work with global law firms on some of the most exciting and complex cases currently running in Australia and internationally.
Your role may be to build relationships with firms to gain an understanding of their business and case management needs to make recommendations on how Law In Order can deliver efficiencies to them.
Or your role may be to consult with lawyers to project manage a range of solutions that utilize Law In Order’s processes and technology to help their matter run smoothly and save costs for their client.
We help legal teams achieve winning outcomes.
You can be part of that journey.
Why Work for Law In Order?
Law In Order supports the careers of its staff.
Law In Order Promotes from Within
We believe in developing leaders and holding on to our best employees which is why we always try to recruit internally in the first instance.
Learning and Development
All team members are offered opportunities for Learning and Development. There is a range of internal training courses to choose from and external training can be booked through a range of Law In Order preferred training providers. We also have technical training modules available through our on-line training centre.
Performance Development Planning
All Law In Order team members have a personal Performance Development Plan that is created in collaboration with their manager. The Development Plan may focus on a range of things such as role objectives, role stretch goals, behaviours, alignment to core values, skill development and identified new opportunities.
What’s Great About Working at Law In Order?
Communication is important:
- Town Halls’ - weekly group catch ups with the whole team to talk about what’s happening with the branch.
- Director Updates – weekly reports from the Directors, General Managers and Heads of Departments.
- P&C Newsletter – the People & Culture team publish a quarterly newsletter about the staff of Law In Order.
- Staff Update – every quarter, all branches dial in to a video link and share their news.
- Yammer – a great platform for the staff to interact.
There are plenty of great benefits:
- discounted corporate health insurance plan
- travel insurance for work and private travel
- salary sacrificing options
- employee assistance program
- flu shots
- remote network access
- social events and functions
- birthday leave
- paid parental leave
- confidential counselling and more
For more information about Law In Order, please visit our website.