- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Corporate Social Responsibility at Leidos
- Average rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, based on 23 reviews7.4 / 10
What projects/initiatives does your employer run and what have you worked on personally?
There are links with charities and places like BraveryTrust.
Leidos is now working closely with Bravery Trust where initiatives to participate in fundraising throughout the company are taking place which everyone has the opportunity to be a part of.
Leidos is very focused on getting involved and supporting the community. In Australia, they are a supporter of the Bravery Trust. Globally they support many charities and community events.
Have personally been involved in The Bravery Trust and am working to help further initiatives into helping our veterans.
They have recently partnered with a charity in their line of work. They run a very strong campaign on ethical responsibility.
Leidos Australia is a Corporate Member of Supply Nation and Bravery Trust is our Charity Partner.
Graduate, Outer suburbs of Melbourne
There are frequent messages about projects and initiatives that are being done here, bravery trust support, and in the US
A lot of initiatives seem to be defence-focused. They make donations to Bravery Trust in 2017. That's all I know.