- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Sustainability at Leidos
- Average rating for Sustainability, based on 23 reviews5.2 / 10
Please comment on your company's efforts in this area.
I'm not aware of active initiatives except for disclaimers about saving trees near the printers.
Not sure about the electrical savings, but the rubbish is split into 3 different bins for recycling, organic, and general waste. More of a building policy but we still follow it.
No idea if there is any initiative.
Reminders to watch water usage, 4/5 star energy efficient dishwashers, motion-sensor and timed room lighting.
No specific initiatives, but as an IT company, reducing data-centre/computer power consumption is as much a business goal as it is an environmental goal. All the company workstations are low-power models.
I'm not aware of any initiative in this area other than the lights automatically turning off when no one is in the room.
Automated lighting, "green office". Seems fine. Lots of computers left on overnight though.