- Using your graphic design skills across multiple channels;
- Social media management;
- Creation and editing of videos;
- Updating existing marketing and sales materials as needed;
- Writing original content, within brand, for website, blogs, social media, email campaigns, newsletters, PR, case studies, sales and marketing materials etc.
- Creation of email campaigns;
- Updating Wordpress sites;
- Preparation and organising of events.
We are seeking a computer savvy, well-organized individual with an aptitude in problem-solving;
- Relevant degree or diploma qualifications;
- Social media savvy;
- Excellent and proven writing skills;
- Proficient Illustrator and Photoshop skills;
- Strong video editing skills;
- Professional and well presented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Experience with Canva is preferred.
- Start date is as soon as possible
- Full time position Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Friendly, passionate and supportive team environment
- Ongoing opportunities for advancement
Sounds perfect for you? Apply today! Please email your resume and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a perfect fit for this role.