- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Linfox graduate employees
- Training and safety are at such high standards that you can’t help but work hard
- 1. Graduates are given roles that are critical to the business (sometimes trained as specialists), rather than hired as 'helping hands'. 2. The Grad Program itself is structured well and organised well. It also involves travel to spend time with the other Graduates. 3. The work is dynamic and interesting 4. The pay is good
- Growth opportunities and working with an Australian owned and operated company
- Having exposure to logistics and various business areas within the corporation.
- Opportunities, Hands on Experiences, development
- Working hard hours, 12 hour night shifts
- Every site is different in terms of working culture so it's hard to know what to expect.
- Requirements of the job in regards to the severity of consequences of actions in the mining sector add extra pressure on decisions and outcomes.
- Dealing with underperformers - it has been a challenge to try to motivate and train underperformers in my team. We provide the proper tools and training for tasks to be carried out, team members agree that they understand and that they are more than capable of carrying out the tasks, but this is not reflected in their output.
- Employees who have been doing the same job for 10 years are resistant to change, even when it is the right thing to do.