Everything we do at Lockheed Martin is rootedin innovation and integrity, in our commitment to set the highest ethical standards, and in our ability to embrace important, world-changing work that benefits our nation, our allies and people in general.
About this Employer
- The tasks I am working on are interesting and matter
- Great chance to learn from some of the best in the industry. Working at the forefront of technology.
- Everyone is friendly and they ensure all employees are keep up to date with what is happening within the company.
- Friendly environment, everyone's is happy to assist and there is a strong culture of training and mentoring graduates.
- flexibility in work/life balance e.g., start and end times are flexible within reason gym memberships promoting health initiatives such as the GCC step counting challenge
- Some processes are tedious
- My team work in a separate classified building, as I am waiting for my clearance to be processed sometimes it can be lonely and hard to self-motivate as I am always working on tasks alone.
- do to the need to know basis of most project content, information and knowledge sharing can be low
- Working on old and out dated technologies that won't help you down the track.
- The need to know basis on which knowledge is shared between projects