- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Lockheed Martin Reviews
Reviews by Lockheed Martin graduate employees
- The tasks I am working on are interesting and matter
- Great chance to learn from some of the best in the industry. Working at the forefront of technology.
- Everyone is friendly and they ensure all employees are keep up to date with what is happening within the company.
- Friendly environment, everyone's is happy to assist and there is a strong culture of training and mentoring graduates.
- flexibility in work/life balance e.g., start and end times are flexible within reason gym memberships promoting health initiatives such as the GCC step counting challenge
- Some processes are tedious
- My team work in a separate classified building, as I am waiting for my clearance to be processed sometimes it can be lonely and hard to self-motivate as I am always working on tasks alone.
- do to the need to know basis of most project content, information and knowledge sharing can be low
- Working on old and out dated technologies that won't help you down the track.
- The need to know basis on which knowledge is shared between projects